上海ロココ 許 wrote:
> Thank you very much!
> I add [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] in
> virtual mailbox tables ,then problem resolved.
>
> In amavisd.conf I set [ qr'^\.(zip|rar|arc|arj|zoo)$'=> 0 ],
>  # allow any within these archives

> But when send whit .exe file in RAR attachment, It also  blocked.
> What can I do for allow .exe file witnin RAR or zip archives ?

The order in which the mappings appear in the table is important, as the
 first match wins.  Where is this entry relative to the entries that
block .exe.  Eg: these two definitions produce different results:

Correct:
$banned_filename_re = new_RE(
  [ qr'^\.(zip|rar|arc|arj|zoo)$'=> 0 ], # allow within archives
  qr'.\.(exe|vbs|pif|scr|cpl)$'i,        # banned extension - basic
);

Incorrect:
$banned_filename_re = new_RE(
  qr'.\.(exe|vbs|pif|scr|cpl)$'i,        # banned extension - basic
  [ qr'^\.(zip|rar|arc|arj|zoo)$'=> 0 ], # allow within archives
};

The first should do what you want, while the second will not.  If this
isn't clear, show your $banned_filename_re map.

MrC