Mike Cisar wrote:
> Have had a few messages getting through lately that should have been tagged
> as spam but appear not to have the subject line tagged.
>
> I check the headers and see (some headers removed)...

> Subject: :: 86% Cheaper than Original Price: aRolex, Cartier, Omega, Chanel,
> Tag Heuer, Breitling & ... qfbvvqgron
> Subject: [SPAM -> 9.498]

The message probably has two headers. amavisd-new tags one, but your
client shows the other. nasty trick...

I personally prefer not to tag the subject. Real(TM) MUAs have no
problems parsing the X-Spam-Flag header...

PS. I am in favour of rejecting any message with duplicate "unique"
headers (subject, from, to, cc, message-id, date, ...).