On Feb 13, 2008, at 9:12 AM, MrC wrote:
> Sendmail just drops a queue file; it does not use SMTP.  So you must
> configure the service that handles the queue file, which is pickup.

MrC, I think he is using Eric Allman's Sendmail MTA, not the
"sendmail" program provided by postfix.  The page you referred him to
has instructions for Postfix when using the sendmail-lookalike
command line program provided by postfix.

RJ45, are you using amavisd-milter?  If not, how is sendmail talking
to amavisd?

--
Jo Rhett
and other randomness