Sébastien,

> Since 2 or 3 weeks we have problem with amavisd-new on postfix. We got
> several lines like this :
> (!)_DIE: Suicide in child_init_hook: BDB no dbS: Lock table is out of
> available locker entries, . at (eval 51) line 30.\n

Which version of libdb? It is reported at amavisd startup, e.g.:
  Creating db in /var/amavis/var/db/amavis/; BerkeleyDB 0.32, libdb 4.6

A possible way of finding out if bdb lock resources are being depleted
is to periodically run db_stat, e.g.:
  db_stat-4.6 -c -h /var/amavis/db/

> And we must restart amavisd because our spools keep on growing and
> growing in deferral queue. We had to disabled bekeleydb with amavisd.
> We have found segfaults in /var/log/messages too.
> We tried Marc Martinec's solution described in this thread

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=47B333C4.8050204%40phnet.fi

Were there segfaults still after disabling bekeleydb and applying
the patch? These could be related to SpamAssassin bug 5717.

> Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work. When we look closer to log
> files it seems that our message pass amavisd check and an error is fired
> when message is reinjected into postfix (see my log file below).

The MTA-side of the log doesn't say much, you'd need to take a look
at the amavisd log, preferebly at log level 5.

> Feb 25 11:37:35 serverA amavis[22568]: (22568-01) Actual message size
> 104462 B greater than the declared 104301 B

> I would understand why there is a difference between size of message
> declared and actual message size and what could we do against that ?

Just a frequent warning, can be ignored. It is not related to this issue.
The difference is due to the way line-endings are counted: RFC 1870
says they should be counted as two characters CR and LF, Postfix
provides just a close estimate of the size.

> I think BerkeleyDB lock's problem is a consequence of amavisd's crash.

Maybe. The sequence of events shown by log level 5 at the time of a crash
could confirm or reject the hypothesis.