I'm trying to determine how amavis handles hard Whitelist and Blacklist
precedence, particular when stored in LDAP.  I noticed a thread from a
few years back (http://marc.info/?l=amavis-user&m=113106620716796&w=2)
regarding sql lookups, but I'm not sure it applies to LDAP.  I also
noticed the following throughout the code, in the context of kill level
and dsn_cutoff_level:

($r->recip_blacklisted_sender && !$r->recip_whitelisted_sender)

This leads me to believe that whitelist always takes precedence.
Specifically, what is the behavior in the following situations when the
recipient is [EMAIL PROTECTED]  We're using amavisd-new-2.4.3 (I know,
we attempted an upgrade recently and ran into memory issues that have
yet to be resolved)

WL: [EMAIL PROTECTED], BL: @example.com

WL: @example.com, BL: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

WL: [EMAIL PROTECTED], BL: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks for a great product. -- Joel

--
Joel Nimety
Perimeter eSecurity

--
 The sender of this email subscribes to Perimeter eSecurity's email
 anti-virus service. This email has been scanned for malicious code and is

 Thanks