I'm VERY new to amavisd and have a question concerning integration with
Clamav.

I've read through all of the information concerning the proper user to run
as well as configuring both pieces to use the same socket file.  All is
configured properly, and amavisd is handing off to Clamav just fine.

My problem comes in trying to duplicate the behavior of Clamav and
clamav-milter.  We prefer to have anything identified as a virus from
Clamav to be tagged as such and deleted.  What we are seeing in testing is
a virus is identified and the result is placed in what appears to be a
SpamAssassin header:

                 tests=[AV:Email.Stk.Gen597.Sanesecurity.07071901.pdf=0.1,
                  INVALID_DATE=1.76, MIME_BOUND_MANY_HEX=2.144,
NO_REAL_NAME=0.55,
                 USER_IN_WHITELIST=-100]

The "AV:Email.Stk.Gen597.Sanesecurity.07071901.pdf" indicates an SA score
of 0.1.

If this is the way these two are supposed to be tied together, I only need
to figure out which config file I can plug the AV scores to say 1000 and
I'll be good.

Is this how it's supposed to work, and if so, where might I make this
config change?

Thanks!