Hello folks,

I have a big setup with three MX servers with postfix and amavis and
about 300.000 incoming mails daily. I noticed a problem about spams,
that they pass if in the mail header in "Reply-to" field is an address
or domain wich is in whitelist. How can I make the whitelist feature
to look only at  "From:" field and not to all the fields in email
header.

To give an example:
A spammer sends an email from [EMAIL PROTECTED] and the email would
get many points from Spamassassin to be marked spam, BUT the email has
in replay-to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] and hp.com is in my whitelist, so the email
will pass unmarked.