Hello list,

I still try to figure out what happened with my server. Now it is running with
amavisd-new 2.5.4rc1 (20080307) and Spamassassin 3.2.2.

After I run amavisd-nanny, I got this:

PID 19494:             terminated   3:07:17 .........:.........:.........:....
PID 19494: sending SIGKILL in 29 s
PID 19494:             successfully killed

The process terminated, does that mean it crashed?

I posted the debug output from this process here:
http://de.pastebin.ca/939846

Greetings Stefan