-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 09:15:14 +0200
> Von: Gert Ahrens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> An: AMaViS-user@lists.sourceforge.net
> Betreff: [AMaViS-user] bypass_spam_checks

> Hello,

Hello

> more and more spammers use mailadresses from our own domain as serder
> adresses of spam. In the past I had bypass all mails from our own
> domain, but now that is impossible.
> Last week I tryed to use MYNETS to distinguish between intern generated
> mail and mail who are delivered from an extern mailserver. Now my problem
> begins. I collect any extern mail with fetchmail and fetchmail delivers to
> localhost:25, the local smtpd.

You could run another SMTP instance on another port where you deliver with
fetchmail your mail and allow your own domain as sender while disallowing your
own domain as sender on the standard 25 port (if the sender is not
authenticated).

> Exactly the same way take all intern
> generated mail with eGroupware(FeLaMiMail) or mail from my Squirrelmail
> webinterfaces on our mailserver. I see no way to discern intern generated
> from extern mail.

Do the above setup for inbound and on the normal port 25 require that the user
is authenticated. Look at "smtpd_sender_login_maps" and
"smtpd_sender_restrictions = reject_sender_login_mismatch"

> our mailsystem:
> version of amavis amavisd_new-2.3.3
> version of MTA postfix 2.2.9
> spamassassin 3.2.4