Been an avid user of your reliable amavisd-new software for the last 4
years. Never look back since. Thank you.

Was on 2.6.0pre3. Upgraded to 2.6.0 today.

On both versions I use the new build-in dkim signing + altermime
external hook to insert disclaimer.

Observed the following issue on both versions:

Case in point: I send email from my work account to my gmail account.

All is good if mail is done in text/plain mime-type.

But if mail is done in html (multipart-alternative content-type) gmail
dkim verification will say dkim=neutral (body hash did not verify)
instead of dkim=pass as in text/plaintext format.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Here are the relevant configs:

$enable_dkim_verification  = 1;
$enable_dkim_signing       = 1;
dkim_key('versasys.com','s1024','/var/lib/dkim/private.key', k=>'rsa',
h=>'sha256:sha1');

$altermime = '/usr/local/bin/altermime';
@altermime_args_disclaimer = qw(--verbose
--disclaimer=/etc/postfix/altermime-disclaimer.txt
--disclaimer-html=/etc/postfix/altermime-disclaimer.htm );
             );
$defang_maps_by_ccat{+CC_CATCHALL} = [ 'disclaimer' ];

$policy_bank{'OUTGOING'} = {
  originating                 => 1,
  bypass_virus_checks_maps    => [1],
  bypass_banned_checks_maps   => [1],
  os_fingerprint_method       => undef,
  final_spam_destiny          => D_BOUNCE,
  spam_lovers_maps            => undef,
  spam_tag_level_maps         => 5.0,
  spam_tag2_level_maps        => 6.3,
  spam_kill_level_maps        => 8.0,
  spam_dsn_cutoff_level_maps  => undef,
  spam_subject_tag2_maps      => undef,
  spam_quarantine_to_maps     => ["[EMAIL PROTECTED]"],
  smtpd_discard_ehlo_keywords => ['8BITMIME'],
  allow_disclaimers           => 1,
  };

patrick

Versa Systems
Tel: 888-232-0224 | 416-493-1833
Fax: 416-493-5824

proprietary or otherwise private information. If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the original and all copies.
Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.