Hello,

I'm sorry if this question already come up in this mailling list. I've googled
and didn't find any info.

I have amavisd-new-2.5.4 installed as a relay to an exchange server inside. Is
it possible to have per-user bayes in sql database?

I already set up /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf to:

bayes_store_module              Mail::SpamAssassin::BayesStore::MySQL
bayes_sql_dsn                   DBI:mysql:amavis:localhost
bayes_sql_username              amavis
bayes_sql_password              commented

bayes_sql_override_username is commented out.

mysql> SELECT username FROM bayes_vars;
| username |
| amavis  |

I only have the amavis user...