Robert,

> would rules that hurt unsigned or invalid signature email from these
> domains be worthwhile, since they are a target for phishing emails

Yes, quite worthwhile. Those covering yahoo, gmail, ebay and paypal
are already in 25_yg.cf (as posted yesterday).

Note that I'm only adding 2.8 points for unsigned (and failed
signature) mail from yahoo and gmail, as some people still post
directly, without going through their free mail provider's mailers.
Penalizing score other domains like ebay and paypal can be much higher.

I'm not receiving noticable amount of spam claiming to be from
amazon.com, cisco.com, alert.bankofamerica.com, cnn.com,
skype.net and similar domains which do sign all their mail,
so I don't have yet any rules for them. But it is worth to
keep an eye on these and similar domains and act when phishing
mail or spam starts ariving claiming to be from such domains.

As more phishing-target domains start signing, it will be
necessary to add rules for them. I hope the ASP (author signing
policy publishing) catches up in a near future, eliminating a
need to manually add penalizing rules.