Nuno,

> Does amavisd-new learn not spam messages when releasing the mail using
> AM.PDP? I would like to do sa-learn when a mail is released from mysql
> quarantine: sa-learn --no-sync --spam --single
> Does amavisd-does that? Is there any hook where i can put that?

This is currently not available, although it would make it
a useful feature.

For the time being, if you have a quarantine on files you can:

  zcat /var/virusmails/spam/h/hETj4dUqQcR2.gz | su vscan -c 'sa-learn --ham'

and if you have it in SQL, you can release it to a dedicated mail
address and invoke sa-learn from there:

  amavisd-release spam/h/hETj4dUqQcR2.gz "" [EMAIL PROTECTED]