I'm doing some file blocking with amavisd and i noticed amavisd
2.6.0 can done file blocking on two different variables:

banned_filename_re
and
banned_namepath_re

    (yes, use only one at a time, i know)

    banned_namepath seems to me very complex. banned_filename is not
that simple, but at least not as complex as banned_namepath.

    question .... being banned_namepath the 'new' way of doing this, is
banned_filename scheduled to be removed on future releases, or both ways
will continue to exist on amavisd-new ?

    what are the main advantages of banned_namepath aginst
banned_filename ...... i couldnt get them ... the only difference i can
note is that banned_namepath is pretty much more complex ....

--

        Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
        Leonardo Rodrigues

        [EMAIL PROTECTED]