Mark,

* Mark Martinec <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Is the ration (one third of all computing time consumed by it)
>> a normal one ("to be expected") or is this indicating some serious
>> misconfiguration on my part?
>
> It is not normal. It typically takes a couple of dozens of milliseconds.

it turns out it was a good idea to check those data twice: SA check
wan onyl called forabout one in twenty messages processed by the
filter - which is intended behaviour.

If I divide all the time get-file-part(n) calls took and divide it by
the total time consumed, I get 156,772ms as result. Pretty normal.

Sorry, I had forgotten that a lot of mails are simply passed without
any filtering.

Ciao
Stefan
--
Stefan Förster     http://www.incertum.net/     Public Key: 0xBBE2A9E9
Berater: Ein Berater ist eine Person, die dir auf deiner eigenen Uhr sagt, wie