Hi,

I have a postfix/amavis/spamassasin installation under debian etch.
All debian packages, the version are as follows:
SpamAssassin Server version 3.1.7
postfix 2.3.8
amavisd-new-2.4.2 (20060627)

I have added couple of rules in /etc/spamassassin/local.cf, but they
are not being executed when SA is being run from inside amavis, but
when SA is run from command line the rules are getting executed.
I had gone through the mail list and attempted all solutions
suggested, they are:

1. I did restart amavis. more than couple of times. - No change
2. Running in debug-sa mode, I can see that local.cf file is being
read by amavis, and it's permission is world readable. [16763] dbg:
config: read file /etc/spamassassin/local.cf (full log at
http://pastebin.ca/1067956)
3. running spamassassin -t -D < /tmp/test.eml as amavis user does
detect the rules. (log at http://pastebin.ca/1067985)

My local.cf is:

required_score          6.5
report_safe             0
use_bayes               0
bayes_auto_learn        0
skip_rbl_checks         0
use_razor2              1
use_pyzor               0
ok_locales              en
use_auto_whitelist      0
razor_config /home/razor/razor-agent.conf

header TESTDOMAIN_FROM From =~ /[EMAIL PROTECTED]/i
score TESTDOMAIN_FROM 25

Any idea amavis alone is not able to read local.cf rules. :(

raj