Hi,

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 9:52 AM, Mark Martinec
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:

> Eduardo,
>
> > I'm getting this error in some messages that pass through amavis:
> > amavis[25680]: (25680-09-30) Blocked TEMPFAIL
> >
> > what is the reason for this error?
>
> A possible reason is that MTA gave a 4xx error when amavisd
> tried to submit checked mail back to it. There should be
> more detailed information in the log nearby.

That is the main part of the log. The remainder is composed of addresses of
sender and recipients, mail_id, Hits.

But I noticed one thing: the messages that I return this error, all have as
a recipient address an area that is unachievable, even the result of the
implementation of returning I nslookup the dns servers and mx the field.

What other reasons get this error has occurred?
Post it in the list of postfix help, no?

[]´s

--
Eduardo Júnior
GNU/Linux user #423272