Hello !

I'm looking for a method allowing me to include a SHA1 or MD5 sum of the
banned files, in log entries and warnings related to banned contents.
The idea behind this that I'm looking for a simple method allowing me to
search the VIRUS TOTAL site when an executable has been found which is
suspected to be malware, although the virus scanner was not (yet) able
to recognize it.

Any idea ?

Thanks a lot !

Claude