Vladimir,

> > Configure a mailing list manager to resubmit its fanout mail
> > to MTA on its non- contents-checking port such as 10025.
> > With Mailman (in mm_cfg.py) use:
> >  SMTPHOST = '127.0.0.1'
> >  SMTPPORT = 10025
>
> Problem is that the mailing list is on windows server,

Are you saying that it is not possible to tell
the mailing list manager on a windows machine
to which IP address/port it must send its mail?
It needn't be on the loopback interface (127.0.0.1),
a remote MTA address is just as good.

> for that reason lower priority for this user is needed.

This is tricky with Postfix, it doesn't have a notion of
priority on messages in its queue. The closest you can get
is to setup up additional 'transports' on Postfix feeding
amavisd -- Postfix uses a round-robin algorithm across its
transports to schedule mail delivery. See postings by
Victor Duchovni to [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list
on Oct 16 2007 with a topic:
  WFQ - umbrella destination_concurrency_limit

...or set up a separate MTA instance. Both of this is
unnecessarily complicated and just a workaround in your
case - your mailing list fanout shouldn't have been
re-scanned at all.

> I had to put this thread in here because on gmane.mail.postfix.user I cant
> do it for unknow reason and on all other newsgroups i can send without any
> problem. If it is not a problem for you to put this question on
> gmane.mail.postfix.user.

postfix-users is a normal mailing list, what you are looking at
are just mailing list archives, if I understand this correctly.
To post to [EMAIL PROTECTED], one needs to be subscribed
to a mailing list.