Hey,

Mark Martinec schrieb:
> "Bad file descriptor" is typically due to a perl i/o bug.
> The most likely reason is that the last line of your text file
> is not terminated with a NL.
>
> If the problem persists despite ensuring lines terminate with a newline,
> please check if you have an environment variable PERLIO set to a
> non-default value:
>   $ printenv PERLIO
> or
>   $ echo $PERLIO
>
> If it is nonmepty (e.g. set to "stdio"), try unsetting it (or set it
> to an empty string) and see if it helps:
>
>   # unset PERLIO; amavisd reload
>
> Mark

Thank you for the tip, but furthermore gets angry amavisd-new with me.
How I put down him the email addresses or Domainnamen there.

Now:
@.domain1.com
@.domain2.com

Regards
Silvio

The message:
unset PERLIO; /usr/sbin/amavisd-new reload
Error in config file "/etc/amavisd.conf": Error reading from
/var/amavis/home/black: Ungültiger Dateideskriptor at /usr/sbin/amavisd-new
line 2609, <GEN1> line 4.