I switched my mail filter server yesterday from our older setup running
amavisd-new 2.4.2, to an updated system running 2.6.1.  Everything
appeared to be going fine, but when I came in this morning I have about
15-20 messages stuck in my mail queue displaying the following message:

 forwarding FAILED: Can't locate object method "is_encoded" via package
"Amavis::MIME::Body::OnOpenFh" at /usr/local/sbin/amavisd line 7038,
<GEN8> line 5440. (in reply to end of DATA command))

Google hasn't proved very helpful on this one.  The only mention I can
even find of "Amavis::MIME::Body::OnOpenFH" is in the Amavisd release
notes.

Thanks.

Michael Gaskins
Berkeley County Government