Per olof Ljungmark wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am fiddling with Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::RelayCountry in our
> Spamassassin config, and it seems to load ok from init.pre:
> spamassain -D --lint:
> [85215] dbg: plugin: loading Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::RelayCountry
> from @INC
>
> However, it does not show up when I start amavisd:
>
> amavis[85275]: extra modules loaded after daemonizing:
> Mail/DomainKeys/Header.pm, Mail/DomainKeys/Key.pm,
> Mail/DomainKeys/Key/Public.pm, Mail/DomainKeys/Message.pm,
> Mail/DomainKeys/Policy.pm, Mail/DomainKeys/Signature.pm,
> Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/DomainKeys.pm, Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/PDFInfo.pm
>
> Anyone on the list using this plugin that can give me a hint here? Using
> latest stable release.

Maybe the RelayCountry module has not been included in
"additional_perl_modules" in amavisd?  I think you can add it to your
amavisd.conf.  From the RELEASE_NOTES for the amavisd-new-2.4.3 section:

- added a global configuration variable @additional_perl_modules, which
  is a list of additional Perl module names or absolute file names that
  should be compiled/executed (by calling 'require') at a program startup
  time by a master parent process, before chroot-ing and before changing
  UID takes place. Its purpose is to pre-load additional non-standard
  SpamAssassin plugins and similar modules that a standard SpamAssassin
  initialization would miss, causing them to be loaded later by each
  child process, which is inefficient and may not work in a chrooted
  process. Example:
    @additional_perl_modules = qw(
      /usr/local/etc/mail/spamassassin/FuzzyOcr.pm
      /usr/local/etc/mail/spamassassin/ImageInfo.pm
      /usr/local/etc/mail/spamassassin/WebRedirect.pm
      String::Approx Net::HTTP Net::HTTP::Methods
      URI URI::http URI::_generic URI::_query URI::_server
      HTTP::Date HTTP::Headers HTTP::Message HTML::HeadParser
      HTTP::Request HTTP::Response HTTP::Status
      LWP LWP::Protocol LWP::Protocol::http
      LWP::UserAgent LWP::MemberMixin LWP::Debug
    );
  Make sure these files are owned by root and not writable by unprivileged
  users such as amavis!

Try setting up a .cf file for RelayCountry, for example:
=====
ifplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::RelayCountry

header          RELAY_BR X-Relay-Countries =~ /\bBR\b/
describe        RELAY_BR Relayed through Brazil
score           RELAY_BR 1.0

header          RELAY_CN X-Relay-Countries =~ /\bCN\b/
describe        RELAY_CN Relayed through China
score           RELAY_CN 1.0

header          RELAY_HK X-Relay-Countries =~ /\bHK\b/
describe        RELAY_HK Relayed through Hong Kong
score           RELAY_HK 1.0

endif
=====

and see if SA reports entries like:

RELAY_CN=1, RELAY_CN Relayed through China

Bill