I'm using amavisd-new 2.5.1 and spamassassin 3.2.5 from openSUSE 11
packages, plus the standard set of recommended SARE rules.

I got a false positive today, and what's odd about is that is seems that
amavis/spamassassin can't add up somehow:

        tests=[AWL=-0.330, BANG_GUAR=0.939, BAYES_40=-0.185,
        HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, MIME_QP_LONG_LINE=1.396, SARE_OEM_S_PRICE=1,
        SARE_UNI=0.591]

Adding up those tests the score comes up to 3.412, not 8.412. Clearly
this is important, because I set the threshold at 5.

I've not seen a lot of this so I'm not too worried, but then I don't
scan my spam folder for false positives very often, so maybe I'm missing
more email...

John.

--
John Beranek                         To generalise is to be an idiot.
http://redux.org.uk/                                 -- William Blake