Hello all,

I have a successful working install of amavisd-new.

I do not know Perl at all, although I can more or less understand how
the config files work.

I have a setup with postfix and dovecot, where all authentication
happens from LDAP.

Is it necessary for me to have amavis connect to the LDAP as well?

I want to be able to somewhere make a list of whitelisted addresses.

And I want to have notifications sent to my postmaster address for every
spam and virus infected mail that is 'caught'

What would be the best way of doing this?

Do you want me to send through my amavisd-new config file?

Kind regards,
Coert