Hello,

Am 19.11.2008 17:59 Uhr, Mark Martinec schrieb:

>> If a mail comes in through SMTP-AUTH it goes also throught amavisfeed.
>>
>> I've did this settings:
>>
>> smtpd_client_restrictions =
>>     check_client_access pcre:/etc/postfix/filter_outbound
>>     permit_mynetworks
>>     permit_sasl_authenticated
>>     check_client_access pcre:/etc/postfix/filter_inbound
>
> So far so good. Within smtpd_client_restrictions the filter_outbound
> will apply if mail is from mynetworks or is sasl_authenticated.

It was my mistake. I'm normally using the Submission port, which is not
covered here. DKIM signing through the regular smtp port works fine now.

For the submission port, I've added this to master.cf:
submission inet n       -       n       -       -       smtpd
  -o smtpd_tls_security_level=encrypt
  -o smtpd_sasl_auth_enable=yes
  -o content_filter=amavisauth:[127.0.0.1]:10026

Mark, thank you very much for your help.

Ihsan

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]               http://blog.dogan.ch/