Mark Martinec a écrit :
> [snip]
> SourceForge mailing lists unfortunately break signatures.
> Perhaps it's time to consider moving the mailing list elsewhere.

They break more! see this header (will be wrapped by my mua?): They add
a X-Spam-Report header but don't encode it. so when the poster has some
accented chars (Stephan Forster in the example below), you get a "bad
header" (found in quarantine as the "passed" version doesn't have this
header. one would need to rewrite the header in postfix so as to keep it
if you want to see it...).

=========  This is just one header added by SF:
"g2vjzd1.ch3.sourceforge.com", has
        identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message
        has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam)
or label
        Content preview:  * Stefan F<C3><B6>rster
<cite+amavis-us...@incertum.net>: > > #!/bin/bash
        > > /etc/init.d/amavisd stop > > cp -p /usr/sbin/amavisd
/usr/sbin/amavisd.old
        > > install -o root -g root -m 755 -p amavisd amavisd-agent
amavisd-nanny
        amavisd-release p0f-analyzer.pl /usr/sbin > >
/etc/init.d/amavisd start >
        > Don't do that on Debian. The Debian source is modified to read
all > files
        in the directory /etc/amavis/conf.d/ [...]
        Content analysis details:   (-8.2 points, 5.0 required)
        pts rule name              description
        ---- ----------------------
        -1.5 SPF_CHECK_PASS         SPF reports sender host as permitted
sender for
        sender-domain
        -8.0 RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI       RBL: Sender listed at
http://www.dnswl.org/, high
        trust
        [193.175.70.131 listed in list.dnswl.org]
        -0.0 SPF_PASS               SPF: sender matches SPF record
        0.0 DKIM_SIGNED            Domain Keys Identified Mail: message
has a signature
        1.3 AWL                    AWL: From: address is in the auto
white-list

so not only they include a silly long header (after all, the score
according to their filter is -8.2, so what?), but they don't check the
format...