Hi

we have installed maia (maia mail guard) with amavisd 2.2.1.

We have this situation.

We have a user in our system called for example: myu...@mydomain.com,
that tries to send mail to externalu...@externaldomain.com.

It send message with a zip file attached that contain an .exe file.

Now our amavisd blocks this message "Blocked BANNED". This happen
because this zip file contain .exe and we ban file with this extension.

What i want to do is to stop checking for banned files for user
myu...@mydomain.com.

I tried with this addiotin setting in amavisd.conf

@bypass_banned_checks_maps = ( ['myu...@mydomain.com'], );
@banned_files_lovers_maps = ( ['myu...@mydomain.com'], );

But amavis still ban the messages with this attachement that
contain .exe files.

I put these rules before: $banned_filename_re = new_RE(...

Is this the right way to bypass banned checking for this my user?

Where in amavisd.conf i need to put these rules actually?

Please help me to get this working.

Thanks in advanced!