On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 22:40, troxlinux <xserverli...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have installed dkim-milter-2.5.5-2.1, with some basic options inside
> the one...
> you can explain to me a little but of this ..

Have you RTFMd (www.dkim.org)?  Have you published any policy (_ssp or
_adsp) that says what to do about unsigned email?  Are you verifying
or just signing?

> I have a spf record inside my zone main dns
>
> superdominio.org.ni.        IN      TXT     "v=spf1
> ip4:165.98.245.78/24 ptr:ns1.superdominio.org.ni ?all"

Right, can I strongly suggest you RTFM that one too (www.openspf.org).
 That isn't a record that'll do you any good:

ip4:165.98.245.78/24 - 165.98.245.x, or some 254 hosts (assuming it is
a /24 allocation), do you really need to authorise that many hosts?
ptr:ns1.superdominio.org - you want a:ns1.superdominio.org
?all - or "ignore this record", if you want to reject mail based upon
SPF failures you need -all (or ~all to mark but accept)

Mind you, your only SPF checks were within spamassassin.  I'd suggest
a separate milter would be a better choice.

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.

Rob MacGregor