Jeff Grossman a écrit :
> I have just started using Postfix along with Amavis and everything
> appears to be running pretty well.  I do have one question, and I am
> not sure if it relates to Amavis or to Postfix.  I was running
> Sendmail with MIMEDefang.  I had my filter in MIMEDefang configured so
> any e-mail that was received for user1 it would add an e-mail header
> called "X-Forward: Yes" and I send the e-mail to user1 and user2.
> User2 has a Sieve script configured that any e-mail with that header
> would automatically save to a particular folder.
>
> Now, with Postfix, I have it set using recipient_bcc to automatically
> copy any e-mail from user1 to user2.  But, there is no longer that
> header added and I don't know how to automatically filter those
> messages into a particular folder.  Can I add an e-mail header with
> Amavis so I can filter the message?  Or is there something I can do in
> Postfix that will allow me to automatically copy the message and file
> in a particular folder.
>
> I am using Dovecot's Deliver as the LDA.

do that in postfix. the simplest way is to use "tagged" addresses:

you can use address extensions and bcc user2+...@example.com. your LDA
can then look for "+...@example.com".

if you don't want extensions, you can create a domain, say
bcc.example.com, and send copies to us...@bcc.example.com.

followup on postfix-users list.