mRyOuNg wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I'm trying to setup a DKIM signing through Amavis with a multipath
> amavis configuration as explained in the documentation ...
>
> Every mail sent to 127.0.0.1:10024 are foreign and not signed ...
> Every mail sent to 127.0.0.1:10026 are originnating and are signed ...
>
> This works pretty nicely if i do some tests directly via telnet ...
>
> But i can't make it works from postfix ... Indeed, Postfix is always
> sending mail as foreign (10024) even when they are supposed to be
> originnating (for example, when i send a mail from localhost which is in
> the $mynetworks configuration parameters)...
>
> My configuration looks like the following:
>
> - -- from main.cf
> content_filter = amavisfeed:[127.0.0.1]:10024
>
> smtpd_client_restrictions =
>    check_client_access regexp:/etc/postfix/tag_as_originating.re,
>    permit_mynetworks,
>    permit_sasl_authenticated,
>    check_client_access regexp:/etc/postfix/tag_as_foreign.re,
>    reject_unknown_reverse_client_hostname

>                                reject_unauth_destination,
>                                check_policy_service inet:127.0.0.1:10030
>
> - -- from tag_as_originating.re
> /^/     FILTER amavisfeed:[127.0.0.1]:10026
>
> - -- from tag_as_foreign.re
> /^/     FILTER amavisfeed:[127.0.0.1]:10024
>
> I know this seems to be more a "postfix" problem, than an amavis problem
> ... But i first thought to come here, as i found all this information
> from the amavis Website ...
>
> Anyone having any idea about it ?
>
> Thanks in advance for your answer ...

You don't provide much evidence, so I'll make some general
observations...

Local mail sent with the sendmail(1) command-line interface
will use the main.cf content_filter setting, not the custom
FILTER settings.  You probably want the main.cf content_filter
setting to point to your signing filter.

Performing the FILTER overrides in smtpd_client_restrictions
requires the default postfix setting
smtpd_delay_reject = yes
If you must change this setting (NOT recommended), move your
FILTER overrides to smtpd_sender_restrictions.

   -- Noel Jones