Mark Martinec wrote:
> Version 2.6.3 of amavisd-new has been released, it is available at:
>
>   http://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/amavisd-new-2.6.3.tar.gz
>
> release notes:
>
>   http://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/release-notes.txt

Ah - Safebrowsing is now detected in virus_name_to_spam_score_maps.

I'd like to add the winnow signatures as well
(http://www.oitc.com/winnow/clamsigs/index.html)  There are three types
currently - Malware, phish and spam.  Would this work?

    [ qr'^winnow\.(phish|spam)\.                                  => 0.1],
    [ qr'^winnow\.malware\.                => undef ],  # keep as infected

And is there an updated amavis-sanesecurity_v2.cf that includes these
and/or Safebrowsing?  I think MBL_NA\.Unofficial should be added as
well.  Would this work?

header L_AV_SafeBr             X-Amavis-AV-Status =~ m{\bAV:Safebrowsing\.}
header L_AV_WINN_Phish         X-Amavis-AV-Status =~ m{\bAV:winnow\.phish\.}
header L_AV_WINN_Spam          X-Amavis-AV-Status =~ m{\bAV:winnow\.spam\.}

score L_AV_WINN_SafeBr  10
score L_AV_WINN_Phish   10
score L_AV_WINN_Spam    5

TIA....