Hi!

I am finetuning our spam filter and wondered what exactly will be
substituted in place of %k and %a and what other replacements might be
available.

But to my surprise, I could not locate any such documentation.

Could please someone provide a big red, flashing pointer to the place
where such replacements are documented?
I am obviously too challenged by modern search technology.

In particular, I was looking for a substitution to put the the email
address value from the  RCPT TO smtp command into the sql statement.
(email are sent to amavis from postfix. postfix does a lot of checking
so I consider trustworthy to use)

But judging from various examples found via google, %a or %k might not
be what I am looking for.

Thanks for any help,

        Max-Julian Pogner