From: Mark Pote <markp...@yahoo.co.uk>
To: amavis-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Friday, 8 May, 2009 15:01:52
Subject: [AMaViS-user] "Can't find Unicode property definition"

Hi all,

I'm pulling my hair out on this one, can't seem to find anything to help me.

I'm running on Fedora 7 with amavisd-2.5.3, postfix-2.5.0. This has been
working like a dream for at least a year but yesterday I saw this in the logs.
91F091490087 4308 Wed May 6 20:23:54 sam...@sender.com
(host localhost[127.0.0.1] said: 451 4.5.0 Error in processing, id=04327-01-4,
quar+notif FAILED: Can't find Unicode property definition "a" at
/usr/local/sbin/amavisd line 3819. (in reply to end of DATA command))
sam...@receiver.com
The are 600+ mails in the mail queue all with the same errors. A lot of mail
still goes through without an issue but these are being a pain, it does seem to
just be two domains that are being affected?

Does anyone have any ideas??

Thanks in advance.