Hello,

I'm using Postfix+Amavisd-new+MySQL as my Mail Gateway platform.

I would like to disable spam and virus scan for but internal-to-internal
messages.

At the moment, I have the following setup:

$inet_socket_port = [10026];

$interface_policy{'10026'} = 'SENDERBYPASS';

$policy_bank{'SENDERBYPASS'} = {
        originating => 1,
};

$sql_lookups_no_at_means_domain = 1;

@lookup_sql_dsn =
(
  ['DBI:mysql:database=postfix;host=127.0.0.1;port=3306', 'user',
'*****'],
);

$sql_select_policy = 'SELECT 0 as virus_lover FROM domain WHERE active=1
AND domain IN (%k)';
%virus_lovers = ('.' => 1);

That let me to scan for viruses only inbound traffic and
internal-to-internal.

How I have to do?

The big problem with this approach is that I can't specify another query
for set 'spam_lovers'.

The other problem is how I could disable scanning on inbound traffic?

Thanks,

rocsca