Dan Horne wrote:
> Hi all, I've been running amavisd-new for several years now with no
> issues, but now one has cropped up with an SA plugin that I have need
> of.  A vendor recently updated their SA plugin and now it returns
> different results when run through SA vs. when it is run through
> amavisd-new/SA.

Dan,

Thanks very much for your patience while we resolved this.

The corrected version is now available on our web site:

http://www.armresearch.com/message-sniffer/download/snf4sa-0.9.2.tar.gz

or with the full *nix Client/Server tarball:

http://www.armresearch.com/message-sniffer/download/snf-server-3.0.5.tar.gz

For the sake of other SpamAssassin / AMAVIS developers:

The SNF4SA antispam plugin that did not work had this line in snf4sa.pm

$permsgstatus->{scoreset}->[$set]->{"SNF4SA"} =

This version appeared to work correctly when used with SA alone but did
not work correctly when SA was called from AMAVIS.

The corrected line is:

$permsgstatus->{conf}->{scoreset}->[$set]->{"SNF4SA"} =

Best,

_M