Rudy,

> I have setup Amavis to do notification of the admin quarantine.
>
> tag = 2
> tag2 = tag3 = 6.31
> kill = dsn_cutoff = 7
> quarantine_cuttoff = 10
>
> Now, when a spam message is sent > 10 I still get a notification
> message.  Is it possible to switch it off?
>
> I couldn't find any way to configure this in Amavis.

Which notification? An admin, recipient or sender notification?

If you have spam admin notifications enabled, these are sent
for every CC_SPAM message (spam score above kill level),
and there is no cutoff limit. The only cutoff limits are
the DSN cutoff limit (applies to sender notifications)
and a quarantine cutoff limit (applies to quarantining).