Attila,

> is there a way to force Amavis-new to alway put the result of Razor,
> Pyzor and DCC check into the mail's header? If I'm right Spamassassin
> can do it with:
> add_header all Pyzor _PYZOR_
> add_header all DCC _DCCB_; _DCCR_
>
> But is there a way to do this in Amavis?

For some plugins their internal result is available to amavisd
via its supplementary_info mechanism:

  AUTOLEARN AUTOLEARNSCORE SC SCRULE SCTYPE
  LANGUAGES RELAYCOUNTRY ASN ASNCIDR
  DCCB DCCR DCCREP
  DKIMDOMAIN DKIMIDENTITY AWLSIGNERMEAN
  CRM114STATUS CRM114SCORE CRM114CACHEID

and can then be used in a logging template or when editing a
mail header section. Unfortunately the Pyzor result is not there.

You'd have to modify sub add_forwarding_header_edits_per_recip
where header fields are generated from supplementary_info and
inserted, and sub call_spamassassin where it is collected.