Thanks for your hint, that works perfectly for me.

Best regards
- Patrick

----- Original Message ----
From: Rudy Gevaert <rudy.geva...@ugent.be>
To: amavis-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 4:47:37 PM
Subject: Re: [AMaViS-user] bypass spam check based on subject or header field

Citeren Patrick Hemmen <patrick.hem...@yahoo.de>:

> Hi,
>
> it's possible to bypass spam check based on subject or header field?
> I would like to bypass the spam filter for all emails with the
> header, e.g. "X-MyOwn Yes". Or it's only possible to search for
> email addresses, domains and IP-Addresses?

If you are using postfix you can do it with the info provided in
http://www.postfix.org/FILTER_README.html#dynamic_filter

Add a header check with a FILTER action.  Directly forward it back
into postfix localhost:10026 listener e.g.

This way you will completely avoid amavis.

Rudy
Rudy Gevaert          rudy.geva...@ugent.be          tel:+32 9 264 4734
Directie ICT, afd. Infrastructuur  Direction ICT, Infrastructure dept.
Groep Systemen                     Systems group
Universiteit Gent                  Ghent University
Krijgslaan 281, gebouw S9, 9000 Gent, Belgie              www.UGent.be