Hi all,

I am using the ldap schema from amavis for a while and it is doing a
good job here.

Sometimes, I get bounce-messages from some lists that my mx had rejected
some mails.

Can you tell me, how to whitelist a list? For example this list :-)

amavisWhistelistSender=?

Or do I need some other attribute?

Thanks in advance

Christian