On Tue, June 9, 2009 18:34, Josh Miller wrote:
> No, I set the sender as an email address that will bring the bounced
> mail back to a very specific mail box for un-subscribe processing and
> the email header from address as the person who should receive the mail
> should the recipient intend to reply.

is From: and envelope_sender diff for your sending users ?, if so are both
domains a dkim sign domain ?

i just try to know more on when the problem arrise for you, here i always
sign based on envelope_sender and newer from:

that way there is just one domain to the recipient for dkim, spf

i have seen lots of domains use diff spf, dkim domain at once :/

--
http://localhost/ 100% uptime and 100% mirrored :)