Hi list , I am installing amavisd-new with mysql, but when restarting
the daemon it shows me this error:

Starting virus-scanner (amavisd-new):Error in config file
"/etc/amavisd.conf": syntax error at /etc/amavisd.conf line 120, near
"' ORDER BY users.priority DESC';"

in the examples of amavisd-new with mysql this similar to as me I put
it in amavisd.conf

@lookup_sql_dsn =( ['DBI:mysql:amavisd_db:localhost', 'batandbart', 'sion222'],
# $timestamp_fmt_mysql = 1; # if using MySQL *and* msgs.time_iso is TIMESTAMP;
#   defaults to 0, which is good for non-MySQL or if msgs.time_iso is CHAR(16)
$sql_select_policy = 'SELECT *,users.id FROM users,policy'.
     ' WHERE (users.policy_id=policy.id) AND (users.email IN (%k))'.
     ' ORDER BY users.priority DESC';

$sql_select_white_black_list = 'SELECT wb FROM wblist,mailaddr'.
   ' WHERE (wblist.rid=?) AND (wblist.sid=mailaddr.id)'.
   '   AND (mailaddr.email IN (%k))'.
   ' ORDER BY mailaddr.priority DESC';

any idea?

regardss