> Hello folks,
>
> I am using a combination of amavisd-new 2.6.4 - spamassassin - p0f -
> dcc - razor2 - SPF - DKIM on FBSD box, with quite good results since
> many years now.
>

> I would like to know if anyone has already found a solution to fight
> these scams as I am a little bit clueless to fight these new spam.
>

> Since couple of days, I am facing a massive increase in Little SPAM
> such as the one presented hereunder:

This question is probably better posed to the Spamassassin Users list.
With that said, John Hardin recently posted this sample to that list:

body      GAPPPY_URI
/\bwww(?:\s\W?\s?|\W\s)\w{3,6}\d{2,6}(?:\s\W?\s?|\W\s)(?:c\s?o\s?m|n\s?e\s?t|o\s?r\s?g)\b/i
describe  GAPPPY_URI  URI contains obfuscation spaces
score     GAPPPY_URI  1.5

Watch for word-wrapping, as this should only be 3 lines.

Bill