On Thursday 09 July 2009 08:35:36 Alexander Wirt wrote:
> Quanah Gibson-Mount schrieb am Wednesday, den 08. July 2009:
>
> Hi,
>
> > > Version 2.6.4 of amavisd-new has been released, it is available at:
> >
> > For a long time, we've been patching in 3 $sa_.. variables for rules.  I
> > see 2.6.4 takes care of two fo the cases.  We had:
> >
> >     rules_filename => $sa_rules_file,
> >     site_rules_filename => $sa_site_rules_file,
> >     userprefs_filename => $sa_userprefs_file,
>
> Unfortunatly that options weren't implemented as I suggested in my patch
> [1] in 2008. The patch would allow to apply the rulefiles per policybank in
> one instance. I have the patch productive since years (for example for
> lists.debian.org). Marc: are there any chances the patch will applied to
> amavisd-new?
>
> Thanks
> Alex
>

> [1]
> http://groups.google.com/group/mailing.unix.amavis-user/msg/2e60722345b3575
>4

Hi,

In that url you say
"This file can never contain any administrator settings.
  (I have a spamassassin module available that makes this possible, e.g. for
  defining a policy-bank based bayes db - just ask me if you need it)."

Can you elaborate on that? What do you mean with "This file can never contain
any administrator settings."? What does "that" module you wrote do?

Thanks,
Nuno Fernandes