> I have an amavis running very nicely for several domains, but now I got
> a request from one domain that if they receive .ppt (and maybe more
> extensions) those mails should be simply redirected to their admin
> (postmas...@...) for review. He would review and forward the message if
> it's OK.

Start with domain specific (custom) attachment filtering.

Then send ANY AND ALL quarantined attachments for that domain, to the
specific email address.

README's, FAQ's and google search archives for how to's

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
>|SECNAP Network Security
Finalist 2009 Network Products Guide Hot Companies
FreeBSD SpamAssassin Ports maintainer