On Fri, 17 Jul 2009 13:58:42 -0400
Carlos Williams <carlosw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 1:37 PM, Tim Howe<th...@bendtel.net> wrote:
> >        One reason could be that it no longer sees the address as local.
> > Maybe
> > your database is no longer there or looked at, or maybe @local_domains_maps
> > doesn't have the domain anymore?  More likely something with the database if
> > the config hasn't changed.
>
> Tim,
>
> It never showed those fields in my headers on my CentOS installation,
> only on my old Debian installation. Now that I am on CentOS, I am
> trying to find out what I need to do to display those fields.

        Yes, that is the question as I understood it.  If amavis doesn't see
the email address as local, it will not add those headers (by default).  So,
one thought was that your Debian box was set up so that amavis knew your
address was local, and possibly your CentOS box is not.  Since you say that the
configuration is the same, my thought was that it could not read your database
(if you are using one) in which case it would not see which accounts/domains
are local in the database, and therefor not add the headers.

--TimH