Ralf Kirmis wrote:

> does somebody have an working av scanner entry for the new versions of avira
> / antivir,
> which utilizes the command avscan for command line scanning, instead of the
> old antivir command?

Haven't been using Antivir on our MTAs for about a year now, but this
post looks promising:

http://forum.avira.com/wbb/index.php?page=Thread&postID=812607

BTW, can it be that the new avscan command is now able to use it's
daemonized background scan engine per default? I remember always having
to use the undocumented '--via-savapi' option to get this functionality
in the old (2.x) versions...

--
Martin Huber
Reply to the list or to Martin Huber <hu...@secaron.de>