Update to lenny and etch problems started ...

I have major problems with Amavis and do not know if courier-imap and postfix
are also involved.

The current version I'm using are:

amavisd-new 1:2.6.1. dfsg-1
postfix 2.5.5-1.1
courier-imap-ssl 4.4.0-2

Error>

Sometimes sending an email from my local account to another account in
my local domain. Normally I connect to remotely using TLS with SAS. But
I think I also had this error logged in my mailbox from my lan.

                    The mail system

     id = 28470-17-14, from MTA ([127.0.0.1]: 10025): 503 5.5.1 Error: nested
MAIL
     command (in reply to end of DATA command)

I appreciate any help.

¡Viví la mejor experiencia en la web!
Descargá gratis el nuevo Internet Explorer 8
http://downloads.yahoo.com/ieak8/?l=ar