Hello Mark,

the mailclients are connecting through the internet to my smtp on
server-ip1 and server-ip2.
The following rule is in my main.cf:
smtpd_recipient_restrictions =  permit_mynetworks,
                                 reject_non_fqdn_recipient,
                                 reject_non_fqdn_sender,
                                 reject_unknown_recipient_domain,
                                 reject_unknown_sender_domain,
                                 permit_sasl_authenticated,
                                 reject_unlisted_recipient,
                                 permit_auth_destination,
                                 reject_unauth_destination

No other local host is sending mail, I have only one server.
Postfix is listening on two ports.
Postfix send mails to amavis on port 10024 for taganddeliver, and on
port 10025 for reject.
Amavis receives the mail on port 10024 and 10025, and give it back to
postfix on port 10030.
In my amavisd.conf is the following line:
@local_domains_maps = ( [".$mydomain","localhost"],
read_hash("/etc/postfix/virtual_domains") );
In my virtual_domains are all my virtual domains, for that postfix
receives mails.
My meaning is, amavis gives back the mail on port 10030 and sets the
flag originating.
Is this wrong?

regards Ralf