Hi,

We have a problem that some attachments are being blocked as banned by
our amavis. The extension that is in the zip file is : .mexw32

This is a file that matlab uses. (don't know the details)

Amavisd and linux see this file as a dll. dll is being blocked, so that
is correct.

--------------------
file file1.mexw32

file1.mexw32: PE32 executable for MS Windows (DLL) (GUI) Intel 80386 32-bit
--------------------

Is there a way to allow this specific file ? (maybe just on extension
name ?)

application/zip,.zip,csdl.zip |
.exe,.exe-ms,Examples/file1.mexw32

Is there a way around this ?

I tried changing this :

[ qr'^\.(rpm|cpio|tar|mexw32)$'       => 0 ],  # allow any in unix-type
archives

But does not work . Mime type has bigger priority ?

qr'^\.(exe-ms)$',                       # banned file(1) types

Greetings, and thanks for any help.

Richard Smits