Richard,

> I couldn't find any real information about how to setup Amavis
> with DKIM and multiple domains.

Doesn't the:
  http://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/amavisd-new-docs.html#dkim-am-sign
answer your needs?

The basic idea is to have one dkim_key(...) declaration for each domain
in your amavisd.conf (and a corresponding public key in DNS, and private
key on a file). Amavisd will then choose a suitable signing key based
on a sender address. More control on what signing key to chose and on its
options can be exercised through @dkim_signature_options_bysender_maps .

> The sweetest way would be able to read the information from a
> mysql database, but as far as i could find this is not supported.

This is not currently supported, but there is a demand for it,
so I'm having it in view.

As a workaround, you could write a script to retrieve the information
for SQL and prepare a file with key declarations and reload amavisd when
adding new domains:
http://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/amavisd-new-docs.html#dkim-impatient-from-milter

> Or is there a way to have 1 certificate for all my domains?

You may use the same private key for multiple domains if you want,
just specify the same private key file with each dkim_key() declaration.
Each domain would still need to receive its copy of a public key in
its DNS zone.

That is if you want the signatures to be author-domain signatures.
On the other hand, if you just want to apply a signature of your
umbrella domain as a third-party signature (like what a mailing list
site would do), you can use just one key, and force it upon all
originating/authenticated mail regardless of a sender address
using @dkim_signature_options_bysender_maps.

Alrik Bronsema wrote:
> As far as I know, the procedure for setting up DKIM for multiple domains is
> the same as for one domain. Only you have to add a TXT record in the DNS of
> every domain. The domains should also probably be listed in
> @local_domains_maps.

Listing a domain in @local_domains_maps is not necessary for signing.
All that matters is that 'originating' flag is set (either implicitly
through @mynetworks, or explicitly through originating=>1 in some
policy bank), and that a signing key corresponding to a sender domain
can be found.